- 12 Mar. '19
Visitors' programmes 2019: MusicThroughout 2019 Dutch Performing Arts continues to collaborate with renowned Dutch festivals for the organisation of visitors' programmes. Invitations to the visitors' programmes are extended by the organising festivals.We're pleased to share an overview of this year's programmes in the field of music.
Rewire - 29-31 March 2019, The HagueVisitors' programme: 29-31 March 2019
Annual, international festival for adventurous music.
Oranjewoud Festival - 29 May-2 June 2019, OranjewoudVisitors' programme: 31 May-2 June 2019
International classical concerts at intriguing locations. In settings ranging from exquisite gardens and historic mansions to underground bunkers and giant plastic bubbles.
inJazz - 27 & 28 June 2019, RotterdamVisitors' programme: 27 & 28 June 2019
International festival and conference for jazz music. International delegates are introduced to (new) Dutch work and musicians.
ZomerJazzFietsTour -30 & 31 August 2019, countryside of GroningenVisitors' programme: 30 & 31 August 2019. This programme is specifically aimed at French jazz presenters.
Festival for jazz and improvised music at unconventional locations such as barns and medieval churches. Visitors will moving around on bicycles between the various locations.
Gaudeamus Muziekweek - 4-8 September 2019, UtrechtDates visitors' programme: to be announced
Platform for young music pioneers. From classical crossover and minimal soundscapes to modern composition with (live) electronics.
November Music - 1-10 November 2019, ‘s-HertogenboschVisitors' programme: 7-9 November 2019
Ten-day festival presenting ensembles, jazz and world music pioneers, sound installations, and interdisciplinary productions.
More coming soon
More programmes and exact dates of the visitors' programmes will be announced soon.
Interested to see what's coming up in the field of dance and (music) theatre? Check this overview.
Want more information?
Please contact Susanne Moed of Dutch Performing Arts via firstname.lastname@example.org or the aforementioned festivals.
- 26 Jul. '19Submissions are now open for off-IPAY Showcase 2020. IPAY Showcase 2020 takes place from 22-25 January 2020 in Philadelphia, the United States.
- 23 Jul. '19Dutch Performing Arts organises a Dutch focus programme at performing arts fair ChinaSPAF in Shanghai. We're now accepting proposals from Netherlands-based artists who want to present their work to an international audience of arts professionals.
- 19 Jul. '19The European Commission launches a pilot project to boost Europe's content industries through innovation, collaboration and new digital technologies. Professionals in the content industry are invited to submit their proposals.
- 4 Jul. '19The Performing Arts Market in Seoul (PAMS) invites performing arts professionals to send in their new project for PAMS Pitching. Selected projects will be presented on 8-10 October 2019 in Seoul, South Korea during PAMS 2019.
- 26 Jun. '19K3 | Tanzplan Hamburg invites choreographers to apply for their residency programme. The programme provides three eight-month residencies to choreographers who are currently at the beginning of their career and have produced some choreographic work of their own.
- 20 Jun. '19Just because summer is just around the corner, doesn't mean we're resting on our laurels. Another interesting selection of international visitors' programmes is coming up, hosted in collaboration with Dutch Performing Arts.
- 17 Jun. '19Pieter Zeeman is to retire from his position as Dutch Performing Arts' programme director at the end of July.
- 6 Jun. '19Dance network Aerowaves invites talented emerging choreographers based in Europe to apply for the Aerowaves Twenty20.
- 30 May. '19The official programme’s call for submissions will open earlier than usual. CINARS Biennale will welcome submissions from September to the end of October 2019.
- 29 May. '19The internationale tanzmesse nrw welcomes proposals for its 2020 festival.
- 28 May. '19Dutch Performing Arts facilitated the classical and contemporary music scene at the Dutch Pavilion during Classical:NEXT 2019. You can now listen to the full podcast series by de Concertzender for interviews and concert registrations.
- 15 May. '19IUGTE invites actors, dancers and directors to apply for their International Physical Theatre Workshop, taking place from 10-17 June 2019 in Leitring, Austria.
- 14 May. '19During Classical:NEXT, the global meeting for art music innovators, Dutch radio station de Concertzender will do live podcasts. Classical:NEXT 2019 takes place from 15-18 May 2019 in Rotterdam, the Netherlands.
- 10 May. '19Theatremaker and visual artist Julian Hetzel represents the Netherlands at the Prague Quadrennial next month. With the support of Dutch Performing Arts and Creative Industries Fund NL, Hetzel's performative installation 'SELF' will be presented from 6-16 June 2019.
- 7 May. '19NIPAI (New International Performing Arts Institute) organises a new 18-month programme for (aspiring) directors, movement directors, actors coaches, choreographers, arts managers and creative leaders.
- 30 Apr. '19Dutch Performing Arts is excited to collaborate with new partners in the UK and Italy to present Dutch music to international audiences.
- 30 Apr. '19Dutch Performing Arts is pleased to expand its network of theatre and dance partners for the organisation of international visitors' programmes with three more organisations.
- 30 Apr. '19Dutch Performing Arts is pleased to expand its network of music partners for the organisation of international visitors' programmes with two more festivals.
- 29 Apr. '19Every year on 29 April we celebrate International Dance Day. This worldwide celebration of dance is an initiative of the Dance Committee of the International Theatre Institute (ITI).
- 10 Apr. '19Archa Theatre invites performing arts professionals and students to apply for their summer school, taking place from 23 August - 6 September 2019 in Prague, Czech Republic.
- load more...