- 23 Jul. '19
Want to join the Dutch delegation going to ChinaSPAF? Send us your proposalDutch Performing Arts organises a Dutch focus programme at performing arts fair ChinaSPAF in Shanghai. We're now accepting proposals from Netherlands-based artists who want to pitch their work to an international audience of arts professionals.Dutch Performing Arts can provide four festival passes for (representatives of) Netherlands-based performing artists who wish to present their work at ChinaSPAF. The festival takes place from 17-21 October 2019 in Shanghai, China.
Pitching your work
As part of the Dutch focus programme, there will be a time slot in ChinaSPAF's pitch programme for (representatives of) Netherlands-based artists. In this time slot, every Dutch delegate has a few minutes to present their work. Delegates will also take part in a panel discussion on performing arts in the Netherlands.
Deadline for applications is 1 September 2019. Applications can be sent by email to Anja Krans via email@example.com.
write a short motivation in which they elaborate on their ambitions to present their work in China or Asia;
give a short description of the production(s) they wish to present;
have productions that are ready to be performed;
are available for going on tour in 2020/2021;
have a scenic arts production — productions for young audiences are also eligible.
What we can offer:
A free festival pass, which includes access to ChinaSPAF, a spot in the Dutch pitch slot, participation in a panel discussion and an informal networking meeting;
A contribution of up to 1.000 euros for flight expenses.
The ChinaSPAF is the performing arts fair of the China Shanghai International Arts Festival, a state-level annual international arts festival established in 1999. The ChinaSPAF is a leading annual marketplace for new work from China, connecting creators and arts professionals worldwide. For more information about ChinaSPAF, visit the website of the China Shanghai International Arts Festival.
- 14 Oct. '19Twelve Dutch theatre companies for young audiences presented their work at international festival Gavroche last month. With the support of Dutch Performing Arts the festival programmed an unprecendented number of Dutch productions for ages 2 and up.
- 10 Oct. '19Stückemarkt is looking for new forms of authorship and innovative theatre languages. Both authors and theatre collectives can apply in this international competition. Theatertreffen will take place from 1-17 May 2020 in Berlin, Germany.
- 3 Oct. '19Dutch youth culture is internationally renowned and Dutch artists are popular with young audiences worldwide. The strategies they employ may vary depending on the artist and discipline.
- 24 Sep. '19International network for playwrights: The Fence, the Embassy of the Kingdom of the Netherlands in the United Kingdom, and Dutch Performing Arts are together collaborating on Boom!, a new project that explores the shared heritage of the United Kingdom and the Netherlands, while looking to the future.
- 16 Sep. '19CINARS Biennale welcomes submissions for its official programme. The showcase and networking event's 19th edition takes place from 9-14 November 2020 in Montreal, Canada.
- 13 Sep. '19The Dramatic Arts Center of Iran (DAC) organises two international theatre festivals in different genres over the period of 2019-2020. Theatre managers and representatives are invited to submit performances.
- 5 Sep. '19In a joint effort to promote Dutch-language theatre texts in French-speaking regions, Dutch Performing Arts and Flanders Literature organise a translation workshop for contemporary theatre texts, in collaboration with Maison Antoine Vitez (Centre international de la traduction théâtrale) and La Chartreuse (Centre national des écritures du spectacle).
- 2 Sep. '19Want to participate in the IETM Rijeka Plenary Meeting 2019? Performing arts professionals who register before the early-bird deadline get a reduced participation fee. The Plenary Meeting takes place from 24-27 October 2019 in Rijeka, Croatia.
- 9 Aug. '19TPAM (Performing Arts Meeting in Yokohama) invites performing artists to submit their performance or project for TPAM Fringe in Tokyo or Yokohama, Japan.
- 26 Jul. '19Submissions are now open for Off-IPAY Showcase 2020. IPAY Showcase 2020 takes place from 21-25 January 2020 in Philadelphia, the United States.
- 19 Jul. '19The European Commission launches a pilot project to boost Europe's content industries through innovation, collaboration and new digital technologies. Professionals in the content industry are invited to submit their proposals.
- 4 Jul. '19The Performing Arts Market in Seoul (PAMS) invites performing arts professionals to send in their new project for PAMS Pitching. Selected projects will be presented on 8-10 October 2019 in Seoul, South Korea during PAMS 2019.
- 26 Jun. '19K3 | Tanzplan Hamburg invites choreographers to apply for their residency programme. The programme provides three eight-month residencies to choreographers who are currently at the beginning of their career and have produced some choreographic work of their own.
- 20 Jun. '19Just because summer is just around the corner, doesn't mean we're resting on our laurels. Another interesting selection of international visitors' programmes is coming up, hosted in collaboration with Dutch Performing Arts.
- 17 Jun. '19Pieter Zeeman is to retire from his position as Dutch Performing Arts' programme director at the end of July.
- 6 Jun. '19Dance network Aerowaves invites talented emerging choreographers based in Europe to apply for the Aerowaves Twenty20.
- 30 May. '19The official programme’s call for submissions will open earlier than usual. CINARS Biennale will welcome submissions from September to the end of October 2019.
- 29 May. '19The internationale tanzmesse nrw welcomes proposals for its 2020 festival.
- 28 May. '19Dutch Performing Arts facilitated the classical and contemporary music scene at the Dutch Pavilion during Classical:NEXT 2019. You can now listen to the full podcast series by de Concertzender for interviews and concert registrations.
- load more...