- 14 Aug. '18
For residents of Egypt, Morocco, Russia, and Turkey: Apply for ISPA´s Netherlands Fellowship Programme 2019Following our earlier call, ISPA offers an additional place in the Netherlands Fellowship Programme, supported by Dutch Performing Arts. The programme provides access to ISPA's extensive international network of arts professionals to mid-career leaders from the performing arts community. This call is open to residents of Egypt, Morocco, Russia, and Turkey.The participant will join the ISPA membership and attend the 2019 ISPA Congresses in New York where they will engage in the development and exchange of ideas with leaders from some of the world's most significant presenting organizations, performing arts organizations, artist management agencies, cultural policy groups, foundations, festivals and related professionals.
Deadline for applications: 17 September 2018 at 17:00 EDT.
In 2019, Fellows receive:
One-year ISPA membership with access to all member benefits
Full Pass registration to the New York 2019 ISPA Congress (January 8 – 10, 2019), including a one-day Seminar prior to the Congress (January 7, 2019)
Stipend to assist with travel and accommodation expenses related to attending the New York Congress
Pending a successful annual review, Fellows are eligible to participate for up to two additional years and receive the same benefits as year one of the programme.
Malcolm Rock, currently Artistic Director of ODD Continent, was one of the three Dutch Fellows in the 2016 programme: 'ISPA is unquestionably the highest profile event of its kind, and during the three years of my fellowship my international network has grown beyond expectations.'
The Netherlands Fellowship Programme seeks to engage leaders within the professional performing arts sector in Egypt, Morocco, Russia, and Turkey. Participants must be based in Egypt, Morocco, Russia, or Turkey and be interested in developing their career through an extended engagement with ISPA.
Be permanent residents or citizens of the Egypt, Morocco, Russia, or Turkey
Be currently employed/ working in the performing arts
Have a minimum of five years professional experience in the arts
Not currently be a member of ISPA (nor have been one in the past three years) or associated with a current organizational ISPA member
Have not received an ISPA Fellowship in the past
Have the ability to attend and fully participate in ISPA for the next three years
Those interested in applying for ISPA’s Netherlands Fellowship Programme must submit an application form online.
Deadline for applications: 17 September 2018 at 17:00 EDT. This deadline will not be extended and late submissions will not be reviewed.
Applications are reviewed and selected by a committee including ISPA’s CEO or designate, one ISPA member, and representative for Dutch Performing Arts/ Performing Arts Fund NL. Applicants will be notified of the status of their application on 5 October 2018.
There is no fee to submit an ISPA Fellowship application. Dutch Performing Arts / Performing Arts Fund NL is making this program possible.
Visit the ISPA website for more information about the programme and to start the application procedure.
Questions? Contact Nora Fleury, Program and Development Associate at email@example.com or +1 (212) 206-8490 x201.
- 25 Mar. '19The Performing Arts Fund NL and DutchCulture invite Dutch (performing) arts professionals for an interactive discussion about artistic freedom of those who work abroad.
- 20 Mar. '19On 20 March we celebrate World Day of Theatre for Children and Young People, a worldwide celebration of performing arts for children and young people.
- 12 Mar. '19Throughout 2019 Dutch Performing Arts continues to collaborate with renowned Dutch festivals for the organisation of visitors' programmes. Invitations to the visitors' programmes are extended by the organising festivals.
- 12 Mar. '19Throughout 2019 Dutch Performing Arts continues to collaborate with renowned Dutch festivals for the organisation of visitors' programmes aimed at music, dance and (music) theatre presenters.
- 20 Feb. '19The Festival Academy invites festival makers to apply for the 16th edition of Atelier NEXT, taking place from 13-19 November 2019 in the Eurometropolis region (Belgium/France).
- 6 Feb. '19Performing artists can now apply to perform at IPAY (International Performing Arts for Youth) Showcase 2020 in Philadelphia, the United States.
- 31 Jan. '19Assitej, the International Association of Theatre for Children and Young People, invites children’s theatre and dance companies to submit performances for their World Congress in May 2020.
- 30 Jan. '19What better place to showcase some of the finest Dutch performing arts for young audiences than IPAY Showcase? Dutch Performing Arts proudly powered the participation of eight theatre and dance companies from the Netherlands, who presented their productions for ages 2+ at the international conference in Philadelphia.
- 22 Jan. '19RESHAPE wants to (re)imagine new models of organising the arts sector. The organisation invites artists and cultural workers from Europe and the South Mediterranean to submit alternative models of working together or to engage audiences in innovative ways.
- 18 Dec. '18Throughout 2019, Never Grow Up! brings an abundance of Dutch film, literature and performing arts for young audiences to the United States.
- 11 Dec. '18Assitej welcomes proposals for the professionals' programme of Assitej Artistic Gathering in Kristiansand, Norway, from 2-7 September 2019.
- 31 Jul. '18ASSITEJ Norway and the Sand festival are on a worldwide search for interesting productions for a young audience. They're hosting next year's ASSITEJ Artistic Gathering in Kristiansand, Norway on 2-7 September 2019.
- 27 Jul. '18ASSITEJ invites 15 performing arts professionals (such as artistic directors, presenters and promoters) to K-PAP 2019.
- 30 May. '18Dutch Performing Arts promotes Dutch music, theatre and dance abroad. These animation and infographics provide an overview of our activities in 2017.
- 5 Mar. '18Performing artists can now apply to perform at the International Performing Arts for Youth Showcase Festival 2019 in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania.
- 25 Jan. '18Segni New Generations Festival is looking for theatre companies and artists who wish to participate at their festival. Segni New Generations Festival is based in Manua, Italy, and is an international art event for children and young people.
- 11 Sep. '17Dutch Performing Arts has commissioned Assitej NL to represent the Dutch performing arts for children at nine different theatre and dance festivals across Europe, in 2017 and 2018.
- 1 Sep. '17The Dutch cultural funds - Perfoming Arts Fund NL, Mondriaan Fund, Creative Industries Fund NL, Film Fund, and Dutch Foundation for Literature*, offer a joint residency in the Van Doesburg house in Meudon-Val-Fleury, Paris, in the next three years (2018-2020). Makers and mediators working in the disciplines of visual arts, creative industries, performing arts and film are invited to submit a proposal.
- 28 Aug. '17The Chinese company Grand Boat Culture is currently seeking: Shows for a young audience (3 to 9 years old) in theatre, dance, music and multidisciplinary arts Exhibits and interactive activities for a young audience and their families
- load more...