- 14 Aug. '18
For residents of Egypt, Morocco, Russia, and Turkey: Apply for ISPA´s Netherlands Fellowship Programme 2019Following our earlier call, ISPA offers an additional place in the Netherlands Fellowship Programme, supported by Dutch Performing Arts. The programme provides access to ISPA's extensive international network of arts professionals to mid-career leaders from the performing arts community. This call is open to residents of Egypt, Morocco, Russia, and Turkey.The participant will join the ISPA membership and attend the 2019 ISPA Congresses in New York where they will engage in the development and exchange of ideas with leaders from some of the world's most significant presenting organizations, performing arts organizations, artist management agencies, cultural policy groups, foundations, festivals and related professionals.
Deadline for applications: 17 September 2018 at 17:00 EDT.
In 2019, Fellows receive:
One-year ISPA membership with access to all member benefits
Full Pass registration to the New York 2019 ISPA Congress (January 8 – 10, 2019), including a one-day Seminar prior to the Congress (January 7, 2019)
Stipend to assist with travel and accommodation expenses related to attending the New York Congress
Pending a successful annual review, Fellows are eligible to participate for up to two additional years and receive the same benefits as year one of the programme.
Malcolm Rock, currently Artistic Director of ODD Continent, was one of the three Dutch Fellows in the 2016 programme: 'ISPA is unquestionably the highest profile event of its kind, and during the three years of my fellowship my international network has grown beyond expectations.'
The Netherlands Fellowship Programme seeks to engage leaders within the professional performing arts sector in Egypt, Morocco, Russia, and Turkey. Participants must be based in Egypt, Morocco, Russia, or Turkey and be interested in developing their career through an extended engagement with ISPA.
Be permanent residents or citizens of the Egypt, Morocco, Russia, or Turkey
Be currently employed/ working in the performing arts
Have a minimum of five years professional experience in the arts
Not currently be a member of ISPA (nor have been one in the past three years) or associated with a current organizational ISPA member
Have not received an ISPA Fellowship in the past
Have the ability to attend and fully participate in ISPA for the next three years
Those interested in applying for ISPA’s Netherlands Fellowship Programme must submit an application form online.
Deadline for applications: 17 September 2018 at 17:00 EDT. This deadline will not be extended and late submissions will not be reviewed.
Applications are reviewed and selected by a committee including ISPA’s CEO or designate, one ISPA member, and representative for Dutch Performing Arts/ Performing Arts Fund NL. Applicants will be notified of the status of their application on 5 October 2018.
There is no fee to submit an ISPA Fellowship application. Dutch Performing Arts / Performing Arts Fund NL is making this program possible.
Visit the ISPA website for more information about the programme and to start the application procedure.
Questions? Contact Nora Fleury, Program and Development Associate at firstname.lastname@example.org or +1 (212) 206-8490 x201.
- 18 Dec. '18Throughout 2019, Never Grow Up! brings an abundance of Dutch film, literature and performing arts for young audiences to the United States.
- 11 Dec. '18Assitej welcomes proposals for the professionals' programme of Assitej Artistic Gathering in Kristiansand, Norway, from 2-7 September 2019.
- 31 Jul. '18ASSITEJ Norway and the Sand festival are on a worldwide search for interesting productions for a young audience. They're hosting next year's ASSITEJ Artistic Gathering in Kristiansand, Norway on 2-7 September 2019.
- 27 Jul. '18ASSITEJ invites 15 performing arts professionals (such as artistic directors, presenters and promoters) to K-PAP 2019.
- 30 May. '18Dutch Performing Arts promotes Dutch music, theatre and dance abroad. These animation and infographics provide an overview of our activities in 2017.
- 5 Mar. '18Performing artists can now apply to perform at the International Performing Arts for Youth Showcase Festival 2019 in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania.
- 25 Jan. '18Segni New Generations Festival is looking for theatre companies and artists who wish to participate at their festival. Segni New Generations Festival is based in Manua, Italy, and is an international art event for children and young people.
- 11 Sep. '17Dutch Performing Arts has commissioned Assitej NL to represent the Dutch performing arts for children at nine different theatre and dance festivals across Europe, in 2017 and 2018.
- 1 Sep. '17The Dutch cultural funds - Perfoming Arts Fund NL, Mondriaan Fund, Creative Industries Fund NL, Film Fund, and Dutch Foundation for Literature*, offer a joint residency in the Van Doesburg house in Meudon-Val-Fleury, Paris, in the next three years (2018-2020). Makers and mediators working in the disciplines of visual arts, creative industries, performing arts and film are invited to submit a proposal.
- 28 Aug. '17The Chinese company Grand Boat Culture is currently seeking: Shows for a young audience (3 to 9 years old) in theatre, dance, music and multidisciplinary arts Exhibits and interactive activities for a young audience and their families
- 21 Jun. '17Aerowaves is a network of 33 partners from 17 European countries, aiming to connect new audiences with young choreographers and brand new dance. Each year, during an intensive weekend, the partners select 20 promising choreographers to present, if possible, at the Spring Forward Festival.
- 8 Mar. '17Performing artists can now apply to perform at the International Performing Arts for Youth Showcase Festival 2018 in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania.
- 12 Oct. '16For their upcoming edition, from 12-16 September 2017, SAND Festival is looking for performances from all over the world. Deadline for submissions is 1 November 2016.
- 22 Jun. '16For the next edition Cinedans Dance on Screen Festival (8 - 12 March 2017) is looking for shorts, features, animation, music videos, stereoscopic(3d)/2K/4K, VR films, documentaries, performance relay, installations and other exciting work. Cinedans also invites students from all over the world to submit films for the Student Competition.
- 10 Mar. '16Performing artists can now apply to perform at the International Performing Arts for Youth Showcase Festival 2017 in Madison, Wisconsin.
- load more...