- 2 Feb. '16
Erik Kaiel / Arch8 wins Victor Award at IPAY 2016On 30 January Erik Kaiel / Arch8 won the People's Choice Victor Award at IPAY Showcase Festival 2016 for the performance 'Tetris'.Tetris was chosen as favorite performance from the Showcase by hundreds of performing arts professionals who were present at the IPAY Showcase festival in Montréal, Canada.
Inspired by the game Tetris, the dancers dance with the walls, the hall. It is for the kids who can’t sit still, for the ones who like to climb the walls, and those who can imagine further than they can see. Tetris has been touring Europe for a few years to enthusiastic response.
The People's Choice Victor Award was established in the late 1990s as a way of recognizing excellence in performing arts for young people. The award is a 'people's choice' of favorite performances from the Showcase.
- 21 Mar. '19The Performing Arts Fund NL and DutchCulture invite Dutch (performing) arts professionals for an interactive discussion about artistic freedom of those who work abroad.
- 20 Mar. '19On 20 March we celebrate World Day of Theatre for Children and Young People, a worldwide celebration of performing arts for children and young people.
- 12 Mar. '19Throughout 2019 Dutch Performing Arts continues to collaborate with renowned Dutch festivals for the organisation of visitors' programmes. Invitations to the visitors' programmes are extended by the organising festivals.
- 12 Mar. '19Throughout 2019 Dutch Performing Arts continues to collaborate with renowned Dutch festivals for the organisation of visitors' programmes aimed at music, dance and (music) theatre presenters.
- 20 Feb. '19The Festival Academy invites festival makers to apply for the 16th edition of Atelier NEXT, taking place from 13-19 November 2019 in the Eurometropolis region (Belgium/France).
- 6 Feb. '19Performing artists can now apply to perform at IPAY (International Performing Arts for Youth) Showcase 2020 in Philadelphia, the United States.
- 31 Jan. '19Assitej, the International Association of Theatre for Children and Young People, invites children’s theatre and dance companies to submit performances for their World Congress in May 2020.
- 30 Jan. '19What better place to showcase some of the finest Dutch performing arts for young audiences than IPAY Showcase? Dutch Performing Arts proudly powered the participation of eight theatre and dance companies from the Netherlands, who presented their productions for ages 2+ at the international conference in Philadelphia.
- 24 Jan. '19Dutch Performing Arts invites young playwrights in the Netherlands and Flanders to participate in a four-day translation workshop led by bilingual author and translator Peter Waterhouse.
- 22 Jan. '19RESHAPE wants to (re)imagine new models of organising the arts sector. The organisation invites artists and cultural workers from Europe and the South Mediterranean to submit alternative models of working together or to engage audiences in innovative ways.
- 10 Jan. '19Busan International Performing Arts Festival (BIPAF) is hosting a competition for street arts called Dynamic Street.
- 18 Dec. '18Throughout 2019, Never Grow Up! brings an abundance of Dutch film, literature and performing arts for young audiences to the United States.
- 11 Dec. '18Assitej welcomes proposals for the professionals' programme of Assitej Artistic Gathering in Kristiansand, Norway, from 2-7 September 2019.
- 14 Aug. '18
For residents of Egypt, Morocco, Russia, and Turkey: Apply for ISPA´s Netherlands Fellowship Programme 2019Following our earlier call, ISPA offers an additional place in the Netherlands Fellowship Programme, supported by Dutch Performing Arts. The programme provides access to ISPA's extensive international network of arts professionals to mid-career leaders from the performing arts community. This call is open to residents of Egypt, Morocco, Russia, and Turkey.
- 9 Aug. '18ASSITEJ Germany invites every ASSITEJ centre to nominate one director from their country to take part in Directors in TYA – An International Exchange.
- 31 Jul. '18ASSITEJ Norway and the Sand festival are on a worldwide search for interesting productions for a young audience. They're hosting next year's ASSITEJ Artistic Gathering in Kristiansand, Norway on 2-7 September 2019.
- 27 Jul. '18ASSITEJ invites 15 performing arts professionals (such as artistic directors, presenters and promoters) to K-PAP 2019.
- 30 May. '18Dutch Performing Arts promotes Dutch music, theatre and dance abroad. These animation and infographics provide an overview of our activities in 2017.
- 5 Mar. '18Performing artists can now apply to perform at the International Performing Arts for Youth Showcase Festival 2019 in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania.
- 25 Jan. '18Segni New Generations Festival is looking for theatre companies and artists who wish to participate at their festival. Segni New Generations Festival is based in Manua, Italy, and is an international art event for children and young people.
- load more...