- 23 March
International visitors programme Tweetakt/Kaap - the NetherlandsTweetakt/Kaap is an adventurous art festival for all ages with an international programme of theatre and dance performances, music, cabaret, games and (interactive) visual art installations.It serves as an annual benchmark for the progress and developments in theatre, dance, music and art for a young audience. In 17 days, between March 27 and April 12, the festival will be showing over 100 performances by young, talented and more experienced independent theatre makers, artists and companies from the Netherlands and abroad. They are making new, surprising, and adventurous work for children, youngsters/teenagers and adults.
The festival has compiled a very interesting, surprising and challenging programme for international visitors. The programme will take place in the last weekend of the festival, from April 8-12.
In 5 days, you will have the opportunity to see 17 different performances by leading youth theatre companies and talented new young makers who are creating work especially for a younger audience: Het Filiaal (NL), Maas theater en dans (NL), BonteHond (NL), Theater Artemis (NL), Theater Antigone (BE), Braakland/ZheBilding (BE), Eisbär* (BE), Kopergietery (BE), Lana Coporda & Fernanda Silva (NL), Hege Haagenrud (NO), Tuning People (BE), De Toneelmakerij (NL), Arend Pinoy (from HKU school of acting - NL). The visual arts programme at Fort Ruigenhoek (close to the Utrecht city centre) contains exciting new (interactive) work especially for children by visual artists Benjamin Verdonck, Leonard van Munster, Sander Breure & Witte van Hulzen (nominated for the Volkskrant Visual Arts price 2015) and many others.
Check for more information on the performances and the makers the website of Tweetakt/Kaap.
If you have any questions about the programme, do not hesitate to contact Tweetakt/Kaap by email: Pieta Koopman at email@example.com or 0031 (0)30 7116640.
- 14 August
For residents of Egypt, Morocco, Russia, and Turkey: Apply for ISPA´s Netherlands Fellowship Programme 2019Following our earlier call, ISPA offers an additional place in the Netherlands Fellowship Programme, supported by Dutch Performing Arts. The programme provides access to ISPA's extensive international network of arts professionals to mid-career leaders from the performing arts community. This call is open to residents of Egypt, Morocco, Russia, and Turkey.
- 9 AugustASSITEJ Germany invites every ASSITEJ centre to nominate one director from their country to take part in Directors in TYA – An International Exchange.
- 31 JulyASSITEJ Norway and the Sand festival are on a worldwide search for interesting productions for a young audience. They're hosting next year's ASSITEJ Artistic Gathering in Kristiansand, Norway on 2-7 September 2019.
- 27 JulyASSITEJ invites 15 performing arts professionals (such as artistic directors, presenters and promoters) to K-PAP 2019.
- 30 MayDutch Performing Arts promotes Dutch music, theatre and dance abroad. These animation and infographics provide an overview of our activities in 2017.
- 5 MarchPerforming artists can now apply to perform at the International Performing Arts for Youth Showcase Festival 2019 in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania.
- 25 JanuarySegni New Generations Festival is looking for theatre companies and artists who wish to participate at their festival. Segni New Generations Festival is based in Manua, Italy, and is an international art event for children and young people.
- 14 SeptemberThe International Association of Theatre for Children and Young People (ASSITEJ) will organize the ASSITEJ Artistic Gathering China 2018 during 15-25 August 2018 in Beijing, China. For the 8th edition of this Children’s Theatre Festival, the organization calls on artists in the performing arts scene to submit proposals for the ASSITEJ Artistic Gathering 2018.
- 11 SeptemberDutch Performing Arts has commissioned Assitej NL to represent the Dutch performing arts for children at nine different theatre and dance festivals across Europe, in 2017 and 2018.
- 1 SeptemberThe Dutch cultural funds - Perfoming Arts Fund NL, Mondriaan Fund, Creative Industries Fund NL, Film Fund, and Dutch Foundation for Literature*, offer a joint residency in the Van Doesburg house in Meudon-Val-Fleury, Paris, in the next three years (2018-2020). Makers and mediators working in the disciplines of visual arts, creative industries, performing arts and film are invited to submit a proposal.
- 28 AugustThe Chinese company Grand Boat Culture is currently seeking: Shows for a young audience (3 to 9 years old) in theatre, dance, music and multidisciplinary arts Exhibits and interactive activities for a young audience and their families
- 8 MarchPerforming artists can now apply to perform at the International Performing Arts for Youth Showcase Festival 2018 in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania.
- 26 OctoberTwo Dutch productions have won a YAMaward. Roodhapje (Little Red Riding Food) by Holland Opera won an award for Best Opera and Creatures by Het Balletorkest and ISH won an award for Best Large Ensemble. Congratulations!
- 12 OctoberFor their upcoming edition, from 12-16 September 2017, SAND Festival is looking for performances from all over the world. Deadline for submissions is 1 November 2016.
- 5 OctoberThree Dutch productions are nominated for a YAMaward: Roodhapje (Little Red Riding Food) by Holland Opera, Zwier (Twirl) by Wervelwind and Creatures by Het Balletorkest and ISH.
- 10 MarchPerforming artists can now apply to perform at the International Performing Arts for Youth Showcase Festival 2017 in Madison, Wisconsin.
- 2 FebruaryOn 30 January Erik Kaiel / Arch8 won the People's Choice Victor Award at IPAY Showcase Festival 2016 for the performance 'Tetris'.
- 25 NovemberStarke Stücke is an international theatre festival aimed at young audiences, and in 2016 it is teaming up with the Mousonturm and the Theaterhaus Frankfurt to offer a multi-level international residency programme on the subject of theatre for a young audience.
- 7 SeptemberErik Kaiel/Arch8 is one of the 17 selected companies to give a showcase at IPAY 2016.
- 11 MayASSITEJ South Africa announces the call for performances to be presented during the 19th ASSITEJ World Congress of the International Association of Theatre for Children and Young People. It takes place from 17-27 May 2017 in Cape Town, under the over-arching theme “Cradle of Creativity”.
- load more...